Date(s) - 20/11/2019
17:30 - 20:30
For an ics/Outlook file please click here: iCal
Dear IBF members and friends,
We are delighted to invite you to the upcoming International Bankers Forum event on November 20th.
“Rethinking compliance and integrity from a cockpit perspective – key considerations for the
The conference will be held in the Deloitte Auditorium on Wednesday 20 November 2019 from 18:00 to 19:30. This will then be followed by a networking cocktail to digest and discuss the afternoon’s talking points.
In his keynote, Compliance and Integrity in the Cockpit, Dr Martin Weth, Managing Partner of Capitum Consulting, will:
- Share his fruitful insights on transferring leadership principles from the cockpit to managers in other industries
- Showcase real-life case studies
- Illustrate how to bridge the gap between the cockpit and financial institutions
What’s in it for you?
- Gaining direct knowledge transfer
- Gathering important insights for your own business
- Learning how to make your risk and compliance processes “fly”
- Enjoying interactive discussions with the participants
- Networking opportunity with other experts
|17:30 – 18:00||Registration|
| 18:00 – 18:10
18:10 – 19:10
| Welcome speech
Rethink Compliance from a cockpit
| 19:10 – 19:30
19:30 – 20:30
| Discussion Panel lead by Deloitte experts
The presentation will be held in English.
Please register until November 15th, 2019 via email at email@example.com.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!